• I did a t-test. P < .00005 Good Stuff!

    I was wondering if there was anything I could do to statistically test the “percent change” I can’t find anything and I am beginning to believe that there is no test that can address this issue. 3 years, 9 months ago

  • This question is not related to sample size. I am seeking a statistical test to assess percent change. I am using national demographic data. 3 years, 9 months ago

  • I have two columns of raw data and have calculated the percent change in a 3rd column.

    I ran a unmatched t-test on the raw data (men/women) p < .0005. Is there a test that addresses if the percent of change is significant?

    Steve 3 years, 9 months ago

  • Stephen became a registered member 3 years, 9 months ago