I have the good fortune to sit in an office right next to a hallway speaker, which has been loudly proclaiming the festive season since the day after Thanksgiving, in about a 4-hour loop. Naturally, I can’t help but think of work-related words as the songs repeat… and repeat… and repeat…
Here are some of the songs I think I’ve been hearing.
- O Come, All Ye Green Belts
- The Little Data Collector
- We Three Black Belts
- Joy to the Gemba
- Hark! The Process Metrics Sing
- God Rest Ye Merry, Process Owners
- Let it Pull, Let it Pull, Let it Pull
- Frosty the White Belt
- Jingle Andon, Jingle Andon, Jingle All the Way
- Rudolph the Master Black Belt
- Gemba Wonderland
- I’m Dreaming of a Perfect Process
- Deck the Work Cell
- In the First Phase of DMAIC (My Black Belt Gave to Me)
- Have Yourself a Muri-Little Chirstmas
- We Wish You a Higher Sigma
Now, space does not allow me to include all the words to these songs, but, I’m sure you can think of plenty of your own lyrics to fit your own situation!
So with that I will wish everyone a great holiday season, fellow bloggers and contributors alike. See you all in the New Year!