Hard as it is to believe, July 4th is almost here, which means that the deadline for submissions for iSixSigma’s Best Places to Work – Monday, July 26, 2010 – is drawing near. Therecognition is an excellent opportunity for companies and employees to celebrate the strength of their Six Sigma programs.
The purpose of iSixSigma’s Best Places to Work is to recognize how well companies:
- Foster a supportive culture for Six Sigma
- Develop their Six Sigma talent through leadership and other training
- Offer career advancement opportunities for Six Sigma alumni
- Provide competitive pay, and excellent rewards and recognition
Anyone who has some knowledge about a “best place to work” that has deployed Six Sigma can enter a nomination. Places may include companies, government organizations, associations or nonprofits.To nominate on of these entities, pleasefill in the questionnaire onour survey page.
Once nominated, the organizations will becontacted by iSixSigma and given surveys to fill out by Six Sigma Leaders and other employees.To beeligible,companies must:
- Be actively engaged in using the Six Sigma methodology
- Have a minimum of 30 Six Sigma employees (employee is defined as a full-time Black Belt, Master Black Belt or Deployment Leader role)
- Have been using the Six Sigma methodology for at leasttwo years at the time of nomination
We had great participation last year and are looking forward to honoring more leaders in the Six Sigma profession at the iSixSigma Live! Summit & Awards on Feb. 7-10, 2011 in Miami. Finalists will be featured in iSixSigma Magazine, and on iSixSigma.com.
More information and a complete list of rules and eligibility requirements can be found at our Best Places to Workpage.
Time’s running out, so send those nominations in today!