Definition of Project Nomination:
A Black Belt, MBB, sponsor, or manager associated with a project nominates the project. The nominator evaluates the project and tabulates a “score” based on the following guidelines:
- Financial benefits significant and applicable in similar properties?
- A clearly defined process, which is shown to be effective, functional and cost effective.
- Includes documented voice of the customer (VOC) data from a representative sample.
- Entire project is well documented and meets minimum documentation guidelines.
- Has been in Control phase for a minimum of 90 days showing improved results.
- Must be piloted« Back to Dictionary IndexAdvertisement