SigmaXL Announces Release of SigmaXL 4.0 Excel Add-in for Statistical and Graphical Analysis
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
Toronto – March 10, 2005 – SigmaXL, a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Statistical and Graphical analysis, announces the release of SigmaXL Version 4.0. New features include:
- Recall SigmaXL Dialog. Activate the last data worksheet and recall the last dialog, making it very easy to do repetitive analysis.
- Activate Last Worksheet. Activate the last data worksheet used.
- Run Chart now includes a Nonparametric Runs Test. This allows you to test for Clustering, Mixtures, Lack of Randomness, Trends and Oscillation.
- Nonparametric Tests:
- 1 Sample Sign
- 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- 2 Sample Mann-Whitney
- Kruskal-Wallis Median Test
- Mood’s Median Test
- Kruskal-Wallis and Mood’s include a graph of Group Medians and 95% Median Confidence Intervals
- Runs Test
- Power and Sample Size Calculators for:
- 1 Sample t-Test
- 2 Sample t-Test
- One-Way ANOVA
- 1 Proportion Test
- 2 Proportions Test
- The Power and Sample Size Calculators allow you to solve for Power (1 – Beta), Sample Size, or Difference (specify two, solve for the third).
- Power and Sample Size Chart. Quickly create a graph showing the relationship between Power, Sample Size and Difference.
“SigmaXL was designed from the ground up to be a cost-effective, powerful, but easy to use tool that enables users to measure, analyze, improve and control their service, transactional, and manufacturing processes. As an add-in to the already familiar Microsoft Excel, SigmaXL is ideal for Six Sigma training,” said John Noguera, senior partner, SigmaXL.
A free 30-day trial version is available for download from the SigmaXL website at: www.SigmaXL.com.
SigmaXL is a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Statistical and Graphical analysis. SigmaXL customers include market leaders like American Express Financial, AON, Bechtel, Boeing, Boston University, Cisco, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Fleet Bank, GKN, GlaxoSmithKline, Honda, Honeywell, Intel, Intuit, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola University, Panasonic, PeopleSoft, Pfizer, Raytheon, Sprint, TRW, U.S. Dept. of Labor, and Wyeth. For more information, visit http://www.SigmaXL.com or call (866) 475-2124.
# # #