Do I need to be certified? Which company or organization should certify me? Is there a single certification standard? Does experience outweigh a need for certification?
These are questions that have been asked and answered for years across iSixSigma.com. The best certification references on iSixSigma can be found at the following links:
- Is there a difference between certified and non-certified professionals?
- Deployment focus: certifications or project benefits?
- Mad belt disease: over-emphasis on certification
- What are the standards for being Six Sigma certified (e.g., Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt)? Who is (are) the certifying organization(s)? If there is no certifying organization, then whose “certification” is or is not acceptable? How do you know?
- What type of internal certification requirements have companies adopted as standards for their internal certifications?
- What is Six Sigma certification?
To get trained and certified today, find the best Lean Six Sigma certification.
To read more certification articles, click here.
Need Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification?
If you’re in need of Lean Six Sigma training and certification, SixSigma.com can help you find the best provider based on your certification level, industry and location. Just fill out the form on the right-hand side of the page.