Is leadership from the bottom-up better than top-down? How can employees convince and excite their leaders about the opportunities waiting for them with a Lean Six Sigma deployment?
The best leadership references on iSixSigma can be found at the following links:
- Ask the Expert: The Topic – Six Sigma and Employees
- Developing Change Leadership by Leveraging Experience
- Dispelling Several Myths About Leadership for Change
- Finding the Balance Between Leadership and Management
- Is Your Company’s Leadership Ready for Six Sigma?
- Lean Taking Root: It Depends on Culture and Leadership
- Manager’s Guide: Fostering Success with Lean Six Sigma
- Managing the Executives for Lean Six Sigma Success
- Why Don’t More Leaders Get It? Explanations for Six Sigma
To read more leadership articles, click here.
To read leadership blogs, click here.
To read leadership-related discussions, click here.