Are you a Six Sigma Entrepreneur? Are you already seeing great results from your Lean Six Sigma start-up effort? Or have you injected new life into a dying deployment? Tell us about it and you could be a finalist or winner of iSixSigma’s Most Successful Lean Six Sigma Start-up or Most Successful Re-energized Lean Six Sigma Program.
Share your deployment team’s success and lessons learned with the 200 Lean Six Sigma professionals and business leaders in attendance at the conference. What better way to recognize the hard work and effort your team has invested to make your program great?
How to nominate a Lean Six Sigma Start-up or Re-energized Program:
Any Lean Six Sigma deployment team member can nominate their deployment and must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Deployment must have been started/re-energized on or after Jan. 1, 2010.
- Deployment must be a corporate-wide initiative with Lean Six Sigma ingrained in the way your company does business.
- Deployment must use Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- You will be asked to address achievements and practices around each of the following:
- Deployment return on investment (minimum 5x)
- Deployment alignment with senior leadership’s intent and goals
- Change management and corporate culture
- Deployment program management and infrastructure to include:
- Training program for both soft and technical skills
- Deployment plan development
- Project selection process
- Repatriation process for Black Belts
- Recognition/reward system
- Project knowledge sharing
- Talent selection and leadership development
The two-phase nomination process:
- Complete online nomination form for either the Start-up or Re-energized programs, including company name, brief description of program and contact information.
- Submit a presentation in the form of a PowerPoint file or PDF document regarding the program’s achievements.
Lean Six Sigma Deployment nominations will be reviewed by a judging panel of experienced Six Sigma professionals, utilizing consistent criteria across all deployments.
iSixSigma Live! Lean Six Sigma Start-up and Most Successful Re-energized Lean Six Sigma Program 2010
Here are iSixSigma’s most successful Lean Six Sigma Start-up and most successful Re-energized Lean Six Sigma Program finalists and winners by category, in alphabetical order:
Most Successful Lean Six Sigma Start-up Programs:
- Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. – Winner
- SRA International Inc.
Most Successful Re-energized Lean Six Sigma Programs:
- Capital One
- Firstsource Solutions Ltd. – Winner
- U.S. Army – TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
iSixSigma congratulates these companies, and the individuals who have led and contributed to these programs.