SigmaXL Announces Release of SigmaXL 3.0 Excel Add-in for Statistical and Graphical Analysis
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
Toronto – July 29, 2004 – SigmaXL, a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Statistical and Graphical analysis, announces the release of SigmaXL Version 3.0. New features include:
- FMEA and Cause & Effect (XY) Matrix Templates.
- Gage R&R Template with Multi-Vari and X-bar & R charts.
- Attribute MSA Template.
- Multiple Regression with Residual Plots.
- Basic DOE Templates with Pareto of Coefficients for Mean and Standard Deviation, Main Effects and Interaction Plots.
- Add data to existing Control Charts. Show tests for special causes on the chart. Expand to show last 30 data points.
- Median Options for Individuals & Moving Range Charts.
- Digitally signed by VeriSign. SigmaXL can be safely run with Excel’s security level set to the default “High” level.
“SigmaXL was designed from the ground up to be a cost-effective, powerful, but easy to use tool that enables users to measure, analyze, improve and control their service, transactional, and manufacturing processes. As an add-in to the already familiar Microsoft Excel, SigmaXL is ideal for Six Sigma training,” said John Noguera, senior partner, SigmaXL.
A free 30-day trial version is available for download from the SigmaXL website at: www.SigmaXL.com.
SigmaXL is a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Statistical and Graphical analysis. SigmaXL customers include market leaders like American Express Financial, Bechtel, Boeing, Cisco, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Fleet Bank, GKN, Honda, Honeywell, Intel, Intuit, Johnson & Johnson, Motorola University, Panasonic, PeopleSoft, Raytheon, Sprint, TRW, U.S. Dept. of Labor, and Westin Hotels. For more information, visit http://www.SigmaXL.com or call (866) 475-2124.