FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: Rachel Glassford (888) 744-6295
Kitchener, Ontario – SigmaXL Inc., a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Statistical and Graphical analysis, announces the release of SigmaXL Version 7. New features include:
- “Traffic Light” Automatic Assumptions Check for t-Tests and ANOVA
- Automatic Highlight for Pearson or Spearman Correlation
- “Traffic Light” Attribute Measurement Systems Analysis (AMSA)
- Binary, Ordinal and Nominal AMSA.
- A Kappa color highlight is used to aid interpretation: Green (> .9), Yellow (.7-.9) and Red (< .7) for Binary and Nominal.
- Kendall coefficients are highlighted for Ordinal.
- A new Effectiveness Report treats each appraisal trial as an opportunity, rather than require agreement across all trials.
- Small Sample Exact Statistics for Chi-Square and Nonparametric Tests
- Exact One-Way Chi-Square, Fisher’s Exact for Two-Way (Contingency) Tables and Exact Nonparametric Tests.
- Monte Carlo Exact with Confidence Interval for tests that require excessive computation time.
- Exact statistics are appropriate when the sample size is too small for a Chi-Square or Normal approximation to be valid – for example, a contingency table where more than 20% of the cells have an expected count of less than 5.
“SigmaXL was designed from the ground up to be a cost-effective, powerful, but easy to use tool that enables users to measure, analyze, improve and control their service, transactional, and manufacturing processes. As an add-in to the already familiar Microsoft Excel, SigmaXL is ideal for Lean Six Sigma training or use in a college statistics course. Exact statistics for small samples are now available at a low cost where they are typically found only in advanced and expensive software packages,” said John Noguera, CTO, SigmaXL.
A free 30-day trial version is available for download from the SigmaXL website at: www.SigmaXL.com.
About SigmaXL Inc.
SigmaXL is a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Lean Six Sigma tools and Monte Carlo Simulation. SigmaXL customers include market leaders like Agilent, Diebold, FedEx, Microsoft, Motorola, and Shell. SigmaXL software is also used by numerous colleges, universities and government agencies.
For more information, visit http://www.SigmaXL.com or call 1-888-SigmaXL (888-744-6295).