Excel Partnership, Inc. Offers Comprehensive Project Based Six Sigma Program
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
With Excel Partnership, Inc.’s holistic blend of leadership, alignment, measurement, recognition, accountability and sound quality methods, an effective Six Sigma program drives the organization out of the box to new levels of performance excellence.
Sandy Hook, CT – January 19, 2005 – EXCEL Partnership’s comprehensive Six Sigma support program includes Six Sigma public courses, Six Sigma training at your location, Six Sigma self-directed learning, and specialized Six Sigma consulting services.
- What is unique about EXCEL Partnership’s Six Sigma program?
- Our practical, exciting, hands-on, team approach to training and coaching
- Our holistic approach to certification: projects, exams, coaching, tollgate reviews, and project defense
- Program developed by professional instructional designers who maximize educational effectiveness for adult learners
- Trainers who are also experienced consultants
- Overall expertise in business process management and performance improvement
- Manufacturing as well as transactional tracks
- Highly competitive pricing for training and certification
Joe Barckett, Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Instructor, Coach, and Consultant for Excel Partnership, Inc. said: “For me, the Six Sigma philosophy brings together the best tools and techniques from the leading Quality consultants over the last 25 years. Six Sigma provides any size or type of organization with quality improvement and bottom-line results. Our active Six Sigma Black Belt candidates are projecting savings ranging from 50k to 4.2M, or an average of 360k per project.”
Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Southbury, CT – $11,995
– May 16-20 – Week One
– June 13-17 – Week Two
– July 18-22 – Week Three
– August 22-26 – Week Four
Prepay only $10,795.00 – 30 days before course start date – a 10% Savings
Find complete course descriptions, class schedules and register online at: http://www.xlp.com/six_sigma-black_belt-training-course#dl
For a full listing of Excel Partnership, Inc.’s dates and locations for all of our Six Sigma courses visit: www.xlp.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Customer Relations Coordinator
Excel Partnership, Inc.
75 Glen Rd.
Sandy Hook, CT USA 016482
# # #
Media Inquiries – Sherry Sutton – Excel Partnership, Inc.
Ph: 203-426-3281 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Partnership, Inc. is the supplier of training and consulting services in North America as part of the SAI Global group. SAI Global is one of the world’s leading business publishing, training and assurance organizations with offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and across Asia. Through its extensive network of auditors, experts and training professionals SAI Global works with organizations to help them build better businesses.